Recently I have been thinking.
Why are translator groups popping up everywhere?
I can see many projects being dropped at the same time.
Then I see rather new blogs being set up just to translate and right on the onset they are asking for like $40 donations to sponsor a chapter.
Then I was reading a LN from korea which got dropped 😦
But that was way back, it still happens to others though.
So this made me think that:-
- Translation projects are to earn $$$$$
- If the translation project doesn’t generate $$$$$ it is dropped
- Not many hobbyist translators around for a long time.
- Many are trying to join the bandwagon and setting up blogs just for sake of $$$
- Many blogs and half translated LN are dropped, because it just ain’t worth their time
- It is a cut throat business 😀
7. END OF RANT 😛